Welcome to Optimedia- Optimedia is a media agency that specializes in integrated marketing and communications strategies. We deliver an integrated communications approach. We examine the nexus between above- and below-the-line activity. That way we can deliver media solutions driven from core consumer insight and brand ideas. Never settle, never stop.
Optimedia's Philosophy (or whatever)
- NAME: Antony brings a wealth of international expertise and proven leadership record to the US marketplace, having successfully launched the ZenithOptimedia Asia network and most recently, run ZenithOptimedia UK, based in London. A respected industry voice, he authored ‘Profitable Marketing Communications: a guide to marketing return on investment.’
- NAME: As head of local broadcast, Frank boasts a wealth of both client side and agency experience. A veteran with 23 years in the business, Frank’s career has seen him develop an exhaustive resume driving business for retail clients across a variety of categories including Fast Food, Telecom and Apparel.
- NAME: Vicki’s early career focused on strategy and management for several marquee packaged good manufacturers, including Pfizer, Dole and Kraft. She currently oversees 25+ Sanofi-Aventis brands and was instrumental in developing the 2006 Media Week Media Plan of the year for “Best Use of National Broadcast” for Ambien CR.
- NAME: Greg honed his craft in the entertainment industry, establishing a successful business focusing on movie audience insights. Intrigued by the increasingly blurred line between entertainment and advertising, Greg made the leap to media at PHD, where he was instrumental in driving a number of agency initiatives for clients such as Discovery Networks. Greg’s role as head of Strategic Insights at Optimedia is about melding the discipline of research with the creativity of communications planning to drive custom, one-of-a-kind solutions across all of our clients.
- NAME: As head of Optimedia’s Seattle office, Keith has been instrumental in driving T-Mobile’s phenomenal growth over the past 4 years. Having worked at a number of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest agencies, Keith’s experience includes Nike, Alaska Airlines, Safeco Insurance and Bank of America. A veteran of the digital space, Andrea launched one of IPG’s first interactive agencies and grew it into a top 25 shop.
- NAME: A firm believer of the unsiloed media approach, Andrea currently oversees all of Optimedia’s digital initiatives. Some of Andrea’s pioneering work in the space include the first advertiser integration into Flickr.
- NAME: Named one of Esquire’s Women We Love in Advertising, Bonnie oversees communications planning for Optimedia’s stable of clients in beauty, financial services, luxury goods and travel. Won a Cannes Titanium Lion for Innovation on BMW and Mediaweek’s Best Use of National TV/Cable TV for British Airways.
- NAME: One of the most respected figures in agency sports marketing and national broadcast, Larry’s resume is storied. As SVP, Director of Sports Marketing Services, Larry ran buying for marquee clients such as Pepsi and Visa. His current role as Managing Director of NewCast@Optimedia is a reflection that the new media landscape demands cross-platform integration from both a planning and buying perspective.
- NAME: A 16-year veteran of Optimedia Dallas, Tom’s expertise spans a variety of categories, having worked on accounts as diverse as TGIFridays, Cellular One, Nestle, PowerBar and Purina.
- NAME: As head of the Dallas Office, Susan was instrumental in winning the Nestle AOR business and more recently, Payless. With a proven track record of driving business for some of the biggest consumer brands in the US, Susan also boast exhaustive retail experience having run Wal-Mart at GSD&M.
- NAME: A respected veteran of the Media industry, Tom brings 25 years of experience to his role as CFO for Optimedia. His prior experience includes serving as Finance Director for NBC and Controller for Foote Cone Belding. Not just a ‘finance guy’, Tom’s passion for the media environment and the impact of technology on the industry mean that he has a holistic understanding of our client’s businesses and objectives.
- NAME: Chris heads Optimedia’s Integrated Communications Planning unit, bringing strategic planning experience from a broad range of consumer & business categories including telecoms, CPG, luxury and retail. Optimedia's pillars are upclose and personal, challenging the convention, unlocking receptivity, and fewer, bigger, better. Our culture is best summed up by the creed "never settle, never stop."
Optimedia's clients span from retail (Payless, Collective Brands Inc, Stride Rite, Saucony, Kedsm, and Simon Property Malls) to QSRs -quick service restaurants (Denny's, Dairy Queen), to the fashion and cosmetic industry (Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Maybelline, Garnier, Citizen), as well as the health, fitness, and home maintenance industries (Curves, sanofi, servicemaster, Whirlpool). This competitive explanation continues with clients providing air/plane travel (British Air, Qantas, Open Skies), and the on-demand music entities such as Rhapsody and Real.
BMW Films - Leading with "New Media"
Optimedia was the first ever Media Agency to win a Cannes Titanium Lion in collaboration with creative agency partner, Fallon. We integrated new media platforms to showcase the truly innovative BMW Films as content with traditional advertising to drive traffic to BMWfilms.com.
British Airways - Go With Those Who Know
Optimedia amplified the uniqueness of the British Airways brand by surrounding New Yorkers with authentic British experiences. By strategically matching over 60 different ‘British words' in highly visible, unique and relevant out-of-home locations around the city, we helped British Airways create a highly talked about and engaging media strategy.
Maybelline New York and Garnier - Engaging "Passion-ate" Women Fans
We helped migrate Maybelline NY and Garnier into the broadband space by developing exclusive branded content within NBC's first ever original webisode program series. The digital program and online property created an engaging entertainment and product experience among an increasingly influential and impressionable online female consumer. This interactive brand experience directly shifted brand metrics for the beauty care company.
T-Mobile - Lighting the Fuse
Optimedia helped T-Mobile seed their Sidekick among the Hollywood community to give the device valuable street cred and 'must have' status among Gen Y's. Working in true partnership with the client's creative partner Publicis, their PR team, event/celebrity marketing specialists, interactive and traditional media partners this was a truly integrated and highly effective product marketing program for T-Mobile.
The Optimedia Website Includes: